There was an error in this gadget

October 10, 2012

Something Borrowed

I thought today was going to be a bit more 'interesting' than I typically enjoy when I got to the office and realized I had left my dress coat back at the house. Normally that would be a non-issue but it took on a bit more significance since I had one of my bi-monthly meetings this afternoon. I usually keep one on hand at my office, to avoid this type of situation, but the standby was getting a bit mungy so it got a trip to the launderer. Good thing my coworker El Turco Loco had one and didn't mind loaning it to me, otherwise I'd have been up a creek.

On a related note, I'm glad the group I presented to is a laid-back group of individuals. My recommendation said approval and the powerpoint said something else. I was pretty grateful that they didn't go too far past a little good-natured, and well earned teasing and that my assistant director wasn't there.

No comments: