There was an error in this gadget

October 1, 2012

Should Be The Next iPhone Ad Campaign

I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law and my three year old nephew is a little smartphone wizard. The booger got hold of her phone and managed to take over a hundred photos of himself. She said the looks on his face were priceless. He started out with this scowl on his face, guess he was miffed cause he wasn't sure what was going on, but she said by the end of it he had this big old crap-eating grin on his face and was even making goofy faces and stuff. I asked her to send me the best ones, I hope she remembers. I think it might have blown my mom's mind a little though. She got her iPhone four or five months ago and I'm still not entirely sure how much she knows about working it. I think Apple should do an ad campaign with a video made out of photos that kids took of themselves. Sort of a stop-motion thing or something. It might not convince me to buy their product but it'd sure be worth watching for the 'cute' factor, if nothing else.

No comments: