There was an error in this gadget

October 17, 2012

Haywire

My nutshell opinion of this movie is its a ripoff of the Bourne franchise with the exception of a female lead and a musical score that doesn't remotely begin to accentuate the tension you'd expect. It's really hard to describe it as anything other than a continual, unceasingly jarring, sonic distraction that really seems intended to fill in the vast gaps in dialogue.

On a positive note, and unlike the Bourne franchise, this flick has an A-list supporting cast and they all get their vignettes. And I think they all manage to successfully pull them off. Oh, I really like Antonio Bandera's look. It's totally not what you'd expect and I'll just leave it at that.

Anyways, I've got about thirty minutes left on it. Not really expecting a surprise ending or anything but I'll post an update.

Here's the IMDB link if you want to check it out
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1506999/

No comments: