There was an error in this gadget

October 6, 2012

Halloween Briefing

I'm a big fan of knowing what to expect in advance, and big holidays are no exception, so it was nice talking to my nephew earlier this evening. I'll be honest, he was with his grandma helping her put together her Halloween goodie bags so his focus wasn't really on talking with his favorite uncle. I guess he was really more interested in scoring sweets off her. That's the only reason I could come up with why I could only understand about every seventh word. He was focused, that's for sure. He barely even flinched when I told him I was going to make it interesting for him and hide in the bushes and jump out at him when he was walking around. Can't say that impressed him too much though he did slow his roll a little bit. Yeah, I know that probably wasn't too nice but I wouldn't be much of an uncle if I didn't mess around with him a little, right? Anyways, I'm going to see him and his sister tomorrow night so I'll definitely have to ask him what they're going to be dressing up as. Should be hilarious.

No comments: