There was an error in this gadget

September 15, 2012

Grito

I'll tell you, experiencing this firsthand was interesting. I had just gotten back from lunch and was in the process of firing up on this report I had to polish up and get out. I was mere minutes away from getting it done when I heard the most horrendous series of screams coming out of the conference room down the hall. I couldn't tell if someone was doing some sort of primal scream therapy or repeatedly slamming a door on a cat's tail so I couldn't resist the urge to investigate. Turned out they were doing that, in conjunction wit $5 pizza, as a fundraiser for some sort of worthwhile cause. Fortunately I had enough cash on hand to soften the distraction. By the way, if you don't know what I'm talking about, Wikipedia has an entry on this topic with video. Just enter 'Mexican Grito'

No comments: