There was an error in this gadget

September 23, 2012

Fajita Faceoff

My girlfriend and I ate at two different fajita restaurants this weekend (which shall remain nameless) and I had a bit of an epiphany as a result of the experience. The food was pretty much equally tasty which was good. I'd have to say they would've been tied up if I were going to put them on some sort of scale. So, like so much it came down to the nuance of it. I'll put it this way, it's probably a small part of the overall but seriously, don't put a waiter with glandular issues in the outdoor seating section. The guy taking care of us looked like he had some serious thermoregulation issues. In other words, dude was sweating so profusely I was almost afraid it was going to bead up and get in our food! Not appealing. At all.

No comments: